To Be: afirmativa, negativa e interrogativa

By Pedro
1, I am a very great Brazilian.
Negativa:I am not a very great Brazilian
Interrogativa:an I a vrey great Brazilian?

2, He is not in a movie seeing a europe music.
Afirmativa:He is in movie seeing a europe music
Interrogativa:is He in movie seeing a europe music?

3, are They studing English?
Afirmativa:They are studing English
Negativa:They are not studing English

4, She is a poor housewife and her Husbnd,Peter,is a Police officer
Negativa:She is not a poor hiusewife and her Husbnd,Peter,is a Police officer
Interrogativa:is She a poor hiusewife and her Husbnd,Peter,is a police officer?

5, It is not an umbrella of white collor.
Afirmativa:It is umbrella of white collor
Interrogativa:is It umbrella of white collor?

6, are You a Brave man,or woman,I mean,abrave person?
Afirmativa:You are a Brave man,or woman,I mean,abrave person
Negativa:You are not a Brave man,or woman,I mean,abrave person
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?